Supported Shipping Methods
|Method||Delivery Time||Suggested Weight||counted weight|
|Express||DHL||2 – 5 working days||0.5 – 200 kg||A/W*, V/W* — the heavier one is counted|
|UPS||2 – 5 working days||0.5 – 200 kg|
|FedEx||1 – 7 working days||0.5 – 200 kg|
|EMS||5 – 20 working days||0.5 – 30 kg||A/W|
|Air Transportation||3 – 10 days||50kg +||A/W, V/W — the heavier one is counted|
|Sea Transportation||around 30 days||200kg +|
|Russian Special Line *||3 – 30 days||10 – 600 kg||Usually A/W|
If you want other shipping methods, please contact with your assistant, or leave a message when submitting order.
Please note: the weight in the order does not includ the outer packages.
* Russian Special Line: This line must cover insurance, 2% of the goods cost. You do not need to pay any taxes. When parcels are lost or seized by customs, you can get 100% of the goods cost.
* A/W: Actual weight;
* V/W: volumetric weight. The volumetric weight of a shipment is a calculation that reflects the density of a package. A less dense item generally occupies more volume of space, in comparison to its actual weight. The volumetric or dimensional weight is calculated and compared with the actual weight of the shipment to ascertain which is greater; the higher weight is used to calculate the shipment cost.
How to calculate the volumetric weight?
DHL, UPS, FedEx:
V/W (kg) = Length(cm) x Width(cm) x Height(cm) / 5000
Air/ Sea Transportation, Russian Special Line:
V/W (kg) = Length(cm) x Width(cm) x Height(cm) / 6000
Flow Chart of Freight: DHL
1. Package to DHL by Forwarder (Recommend, BIG Discount)
2. Package to DHL directly (Small Discount)
- The tracking No. will be sent you one day later by method one, same day by method two.
- We promise that ALL items you ordered will be sent to you.
- Your package may be unpacking inspection by shipping forwarder, DHL HK/China, HK/China customs, consignee’s Local customs and local DHL.
- Please contact with your assistant when missing some items ASAP. Details can be seen in Solution & Warranty Policy.